Saturday 9 July 2011

The Love of My Life - Kelso Reese - Part 3 with Lady Diana - 26 June 2011

It goes without saying that Kelso is always blog worthy. He has the ability to drive me more crazy than anyone else can, but he also has the ability to make me the proudest mother on this earth. He is such an amazing little boy and so unique in his own right. On a drive down to KZN to drop him off with his Gogo, he decided that he was to be the roadtrip photographer. He fell in love with Diana. It didn't matter to him that he couldn't see the pictures he had taken, he got us all to say cheese, he took photo's of everything.

It was quite a proud moment for me because for that short while, he shared my passion, we shared a love and us enjoying it together rocked my world big time. He has since found a new interest, but I am sure he and Lady Di will cross paths in the near future.


Meet Lady Di


This look suits him

Photographing Jethro



Our Mission to photograph what is below




No comments:

Post a Comment